Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finished Floors!!


This is a photo of the finished floors in our dining room. I also finished the chandellier seen in this post. Two cans of white spray paint can do wonders!


Here is a shot of our living room. It's still a work in progress, but at least it finally looks and feels like a place to live! We still want to replace the blue shades with faux wood blinds, buy the chair that matches our love seat, and of course hang up art! We will eventually move the cable around and mount the TV over the fireplace. I love to see the TV from the kitchen.

I can't wait to get the library/piano room set up and posted!!

(Living room furniture and lamp from are from Rooms to Go, rug is from Lowes)





3 comments:

annajanine said...

The floors look beautiful! I'm so glad you two are getting to enjoy your new home :). Happy almost summer!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.

Miss | A said...

http://twoellie.blogspot.com/2009/05/outfit-to-roommiss-aimee-from-mostly.html

here is the photo i was talking about!