Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Etsy Shop: Lupin - Felt AWESOMENESS

I stumbled across this shop today in my neverending quest to find all ideas felt. I started to look around and new I was in love when I saw this brooch. How cute is this thing?! I would wear it in a heartbeat. That is an avenue I haven't thought of yet....felt brooches. I think I might have to try it out! This shop is very inspirational.


Here are a few other items I liked from the shop:


What I love about this flower is the color combination. I might do a few more stitches in it.



I thought this was a really awesome idea for a mobile. Abstract and colorful! Love it! I may use this as inspiration for our baby's mobile. I definitely want to make my own.

Of course I love this bird brooch. Look at his details! I love birds.

No comments: