Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year

I'm going to try to be better about posting....even though I don't know if anyone reads this. Maybe more people will read if I post more often. ;) I may not always post something involving felt, but I will try to post something!

I made this iPaci clip for my friend Leah's baby girl. She started day care today so her mommy could go back to nursing school. I think it's the best one yet. I included a mommy app so that she will always have her mommy close by. (It's the pink heart one)

The apps are:
facebook, text messaging, camera
notepad, iTunes, iPod
mommy, email, calendar
Start button


2 comments:

annajanine said...

these are so cute, it almost makes me want to buy one even though B never took a paci! just wanted to let you know that I'm always reading and enjoy seeing your beautiful work!

KristenB said...

Oh thank you Anna! =)

I could always make her an iPhone pillow. ;)