Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I got a very exciting message from a customer last night. She told me her school was featured on The Today Show and they interviewed the Superintendent right in front of her classroom. The pencil sign I painted for her was hanging on the wall in the background! Crazy! My sign is famous. Ipso facto....I'm famous. haha My husband and I were FLIPPING out when I got the message. We ran downstairs to watch it on the real computer. So exciting!

Of course, I can't find a picture of her sign....I think it's the ONE sign I forgot to photograph before sending it off. Lame. Here's a screen shot of the video. Haha








The story is really cool. Watch the video! http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/47244686#47244686

Oh and here is an example of the sign in the video. Not THE sign =( , but one like it.

No comments: